- Grapes are carefully picked on different timing; early harvest and late harvest.
- Macerated for approximately 20 days followed by fermentation for 7 days in different stainless steel tanks.
- Cuvee was transferred to American oak barrels, 20% of which is new oak, to mature cuvees for 6 months upon only bottom part of cuvee in the barrel is applied for fining and filtering by mesh before bottling.
- Bright purple hue with aroma of red fruit such as strawberry, cherry, earthy and hint of herbs.
- This wine presents the privilege of smooth and fine tannin together with good acidity; well balanced on palate.
L’ORIENT WINERY | 白百合醸造株式会社
The winery was established in 1938 as a local grower association with the neighbouring viticulturists. They vinify local grown grapes from Katsunuma district to produce the wines with their philosophy as the best wines are to be made from the locally grown grapes. L’Orient named from a French term for ‘oriental’, expresses their focus and passion to raise to be a representative winery of Asia in the global wine market.
There are no reviews yet.